Connect Anything That Supports TCP/IP
DataHub provides a set of API's that allow any custom application to make a secure, authenticated TCP/IP connection to the DataHub. Integration with Linux is the most common usage we see for DataHub APIs. but we have worked with customers doing applications on both Windows and non-Windows operating systems.
- Read data from DataHub namespace
- Write data to and create items in the DataHub namespace
- Exchange data with anything else connected to DataHub
- .NET - implemented in C# but will work with any .NET Language
- Over a direct TCP socket connection
DataHub API's are free to use, you will just need the Tunneling feature and a TCP Link License as part of your DataHub Solution Pack for each concurrent connection.
Request A Consultation