With the addition of the Alarms & Notifications functionality in DataHub V10, we realize there might be some confusion. The table below should help you decide which feature you need or whether you need both.
- Targets a single-event report like email
- SMS is sent via email to an SMS gateway of some type, including cellular carrier's gateways
- Targets primary source alarm generation
- SMS is via Twilio or via Email
- Output can be OPC compliant alarms and events (UA A&C or Classic A&E) with lifecycle management
The table below summarizes the differences. If you have any questions though, please use the chat below or contact us or request a technical consultation