Source Data from Modbus TCP Devices & Automatically Convert to OPC DA and UA
- Read/write data from devices supporting Modbus TCP directly into DataHub - no intervening OPC server required
- All points read are automatically available via OPC DA, UA, or both, making DataHub a Modbus TCP OPC Server
- Add MQTT Sparkplug-B client and Modbus data is automatically converted to be sent to brokers & cloud services
- No licensing limits on number of devices or points
- Configuration through user UI or import
- Configurable maximum message length for devices that can handle more than Modbus standard 256 bytes
- Default port 502, user configurable
- Asynchronous socket multiplexing to share one connection between multiple devices
- Or serialize connections for devices that require it
- Configurable timeouts
- Read function Codes 1, 2, 3, 4
- Write function codes 5, 6, 15, 16, 22
- Flexible settings for encoding, data type, byte/word/dword swapping and sign/unsigned.
The DataHub Modbus Solution Pack is the way to get started with this feature.
Many other combinations of DataHub Modbus with other functionality are possible as shown below