Included Free In All DataHub Licenses
- Include any number of pens in your trend, limited only by CPU & video update resources
- Zoom and pan to see your data in more detail
- When you add points to a trend, the QuickTrend program automatically configures the DataHub local Historian feature
- When storing values with the DataHub Historian, you can scroll back to any time after you began storing the data values, whether that is days, months, or even years. (requires historian license)
- In the QuickTrend, no data is lost if the display doesn’t keep up with the actual data change rate.
- Print the display by right clicking on the trend and choosing print.
- Save named configurations for re-use
- Hideable configuration panels for full window trend display