Flexible Functionality, Many Scenarios
Because DataHub is about more than just OPC, many different data sources including OPC DA, UA, A&E, UA A&C, MQTT and more can be treated as redundant.
- Multiple methods of triggering changeover
- Allows the selection of a preferred data source.
- No dependency on timers reduces switchover latencies
- Complete access to both data sources at all times to facilitate collecting and presenting diagnostic information
- Status tags indicate the state of Primary and Secondary sources
- Control tag allows you to force failover with a single write
- Native OPC UA Redundancy that doesn't flatten the hierarchy and namespace - other solutions convert to DA then back to UA in the redundancy - Datahub doesn't!