Rapid Configuration While Still Meeting Power User Needs
Whether you configure wizard driven, object oriented UI, or mass import, OPC Data Logger provides many options for rapid time to results on small and large projects.
All projects are made of up 4 parts:
- Collectors - connections to your OPC servers
- Presentation - how you want the data formatted
- Storage - where you want the data stored
- Combine Collectors & Presentation
- Logging Tasks - combine the above 3 with items/tags to log and at what rates, triggers, etc.
Triggers and Writebacks are associated with 1 or more Storage and Logging tasks.
Projects are stored in a single file, for easy replication and portability to multiple systems.
Connection checks, test mode, and troubleshooting tools speed success.