Take OPC Router to Edge Devices & more
Starting with Version 4.26 and newer, OPC Router's runtime engine can be run in Docker container instances.
- Configure on Windows and deploy to edge devices to put OPC Router functionality where you want, on any platform that supports Docker
- Scale OPC Router configurations by deploying to Docker instances running on Windows, Linux or other Docker platform hosts
- Centrally manage instances using the same OPC Router user interface you're used to
- Ready-configured Docker container scripts provided (V4.27 and newer)
- Kubernetes Helm Charts available (V4.27 and newer)
Docker support is included in all OPC Router licenses for supported features and plug-ins. License what you need, choose where you run it.