Deploy OPC Router to Edge Devices for Action At the Data Source
Process your data at the edge by deploying OPC Router to Docker containers on edge computing devices close to data sources where latencies are shorter, response times faster, and hardware costs are lower. OPC Router's most common functions including OPC UA device connections, databases, visual workflows, REST, MQTT, database connectivity and more are supported on edge computing devices.
- Configure on your desktop, laptop to put OPC Router functionality where you want, on any platform that supports Docker
- Rapid deployment wizards that only need IP address and Docker credentials
- Scale OPC Router configurations by deploying to Docker instances running on Windows, Linux or other Docker platform hosts
- Centrally manage instances using the same OPC Router user interface you're used to
- Ready-configured Docker container scripts provided (V4.27 and newer)
- Kubernetes Helm Charts available for automation & management (V4.27 and newer)
- Azure Support - Deployable to edge devices using Azure IoT Hub from Azure Marketplace
- Hardware based TPM 2.0 (Trusted platform module 2.) licensing supported for edge devices without internet access
Docker support is included in all OPC Router licenses for supported features and plug-ins. License what you need, choose where you run it.