Rapidly Integrating Your OT Assets with the Streaming Platform
Apache Kafka is a high-performance, highly scalable, open-source event streaming platform. Its distributed architecture scales through clusters to trillions of messages per day and is used by major global corporations.
For manufacturers that want to publish or subscribe to data in Kafka systems, OPC Router's Kafka-plug-in provides rapid, cost effective integration. The large number of OPC Router connectors, including OPC, ERP, SAP databases, and web services to name a few, make it the perfect solution.
- Publish data from any OPC Router connector to Kafka brokers
- Consumer of data by subscription from Kafka brokers to access data streams and share data with any supported OPC Router connector
- Broker topic browsing supported
- Drag & Drop configuration to get started fast
- Templatized Connections for Configuration Scalability including import of template instance configurations from Excel
- Works with commercial Kafka solutions like Confluent
- Licensed as plug-in on standard perpetual or subscription OPC Router licensing packages - the choice is yours